Monday, March 24, 2008

Meme... :)

Ooooooo... I've been tagged by the fabulous Medeia Senka! Here are the rules:

- Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share 6 useless trivia about yourself.
- Tag 6 random people.
- Tell the tagged people by leaving a comment on their blog.

Let the randomness commence!

1.) My favorite element from the periodic table is #84 Polonium
2.) My friend's doodles are all right triangles. Therefore she and I need to join forces in an official nerd club.
3.) I am a Pokemon Master and have the GameBoy Color games to prove it. (Silver version is my favorite.)
4.) I want to be a Broadway musical star, but first I need to learn to sing, act, and dance. Boy, I have a looooooong way to go!
5.) I am totally obsessed with Romeo and Juliet, because it is the funniest, very near stupidest book I have ever read.
6.) Wicked is the greatest Musical in the world (closely followed by West Side Story) and I am going to write a letter to the director commanding that they make it into a movie so that everyone can bask in it's fawesomeness.

So I hereby tag Lizzy-wa, Amy-la, Scott Westerfeld, lotti-wa, sophie-la, and Netta-la.
Well... that was fun.
Polonium loving, Pokemon Mastering, meme-ing, and yours,
Bri

3 comments:

Erin said...

I TOTALLY agree with #6.

B. said...

Polonium? Why?

Lots of right triangles together look really cool.

What is so funny and stupid about R&J? All you said is that Romeo is stupid. And it's a play. Not a book.

B.

Anonymous said...

Just sayin' hi!

Grl4God

Thanks for reading! :D