Sunday, December 30, 2007

Nobel Cause

In honor of the noble cause that is teen (really everyone) reading, I have set up this entirely separate blog to review any book that I read. I love reading and I think everyone should read more often. I usually like most books that I read, especially right after I finish it, so most of these will be positive reviews. Also, if you would like me to read and review any book, just leave a comment on the most recent post and I will add it to my list. So before the reviewing begins, a few brief points:
1.) The Rating System:
I will be rating every book that I review by "Levels of Fawsome" the highest being 9. This idea was stolen from Scott Westerfeld's book The Last Days (I hope you aren't mad Scott-la, after all I am using it for good instead of evil, right?). I actually still have yet to finish TLD but I assure you as soon as I finish you will be seeing a review on it.
2.) Other good review blogs:
I actually kinda stole the idea to have this blog from the 3 evil cousins, who's blog is 9 kinds of fexcellent! Following their style, there is also Maelstrom. And of course by my fellow Scott Westerfeld fan, we have Amy-la's reviews. These are all great book reviewing blogs made for teens by teens. Check them out.
3.) A little about me:
I am a teenager and I love to read. I hope to frequently be reading and reviewing books, but you know how life can get. I also have another amazing blog HERE that is just all about my life and such in general.

Let the ravenous reviewing BEGIN!

Rapidly reading, reviewing, and stealing,
Bri

No comments:

Thanks for reading! :D